HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ELEMENT CITY MAP FOR WINDOWS 10
1. Click this link to download the map file to your computer. This may take a few minutes:
2. Right-click the windows icon in the bottom left hand corner of your screen, and from the menu, click “Run.”
3. In the windows that opens, there will be a text box labeled “Open.” In it, type “%appdata%” (no quotation marks) and hit Enter.
4. A file will open entitled “Roaming.” One of the files in Roaming should be entitled “.minecraft”. Open it.
5. Open the “Saves” file in “.minecraft.” Inside you should see a list of all worlds you have saved in your Minecraft game.
6. In a seperate window, open up your downloads file and locate the map file you downloaded in Step 1.
7. Open the file. You made need WinZip or WinRar to open it.
8. Inside the downloaded file, there should be a single folder. Drag that entire folder into the “Saves” file open in your other window.
9. Close all windows and start Minecraft.
10. The downloaded map should now be playable in your game.